cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Internet not working

Im in area 4163 no outages in my area. Internet will not connect and if it does ir routes me to something called servicenet. I fully paid up so this should not occur. It asks for my password and every time i enter it it then claims it is incorrect , and i get no connection. Have tried all the usual methods - turn on and off, disconnect and reconnect same problem. Can anyone help ?  

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Internet not working

Hey there @fjmoore - based on your post it sounds like you have an ADSL connection.

Generally seeing a ServiceNet page indicates your modem has lost sync with our network, it's asking for your password to reconnect. This would be similar to when you first connected and you needed the password to get online.

In this instance I'd recommend getting in touch with us via Messenger so we can get to the bottom of it for you.

Please note that our Messenger teams are pretty under the pump right now, so there will be a delay in us getting back to you.

If you can leave as much detail as possible (including your full name) and indicate that you have no internet connection we'll be able to investigate faster and treat this as a priority.

I hope we can get you back online soon!

0 Kudos