cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Internet connection - Roxburgh Park

I have recently moved to Manton Place Roxburgh Park and the internet connection is so poor that i can hardly use internet on my Mobile inside as well as outside the house. Is there anything that can be done or i need to change providers to be able to use internt at home.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Internet connection - Roxburgh Park

Hi there ashneel_achari,

Checking the coverage map, (with a specific device, it's best to check with yours as well) it does say there is marginal voice and text coverage there, but great mobile internet coverage. Suggestion would be to enter your exact full address to see what results come up.

Ultimately it would be best to contact Optus directly to do a thorough check and discuss your options.

Let us know how you go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors