cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Harshil1901
New Contributor

International roaming not working

I am india right now on international roaming active plan and I am not able to get any network since 2 days did all said by rep now I am getting business loss and they saying take local sim but will that solve my incoming calls what to do this is effecting my business and I am paying good monthly amount to use this facility and if that is not working wat is the use of paying such big amount and how will I get reemburstmet for this this is really annoying to say this to all rep all the time i call not acceptable atall and I need refund for this months bill as well 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: International roaming not working

Hi Harshil1901,

A similar issue from another customer on this thread.

If your roaming is active but you can't connect to the local Indian network that isn't roaming not working.

It's not clear if you have contacted Optus?

Please try what is mentioned in the above mentioned thread, please Chat with us for further assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos