Searching...

If put my device in the coverage map and it shows 4G Plus, does that mean it's compatible?

Is the HTC Desire 510 compatible with the Optus 4G Plus network?

Re: If put my device in the coverage map and it shows 4G Plus, does that mean it's compatible?

SamSam

Compatible with the network? If you've selected your device on the coverage map and it's showing coverage in the area you want to use it, then yes it's compatible with the network in that area Smiley Happy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

Re: If put my device in the coverage map and it shows 4G Plus, does that mean it's compatible?

Thanks for your reply. Yeah I was wanting to know whether it was compatible specifically with the 4G Plus. On the coverage map it shows my coverage with the 4G Plus.

SamSam

4G Plus is just the name that Optus have given it's 4G network really. If your phone can pick up the specific band they are using in the area, the map will show it's compatible. For the best results you'd want a phone that's able to pick up all of Optus' 4G bands to make sure you get the best possible result in as many areas as possible. 

Out of curiosity which handset have you got? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

I've got a HTC Desire 510. I put it in the Coverage Map and it came up with areas that use 4G Plus. It showed its 4G Plus coverage

Hannah-L

Hi @111111111111, the HTC Desire 510 uses the 1800/2600/800MHz 4G spectrums so it's compatible. Smiley Happy

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
26 Kudos
19 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos
8 Kudos