Searching...

Re: I can't connect to any game servers.

RhynoLane

Yep, got the same problem mate. Hopefully they sort it soon!

Cannot login to game

BoOOZe

I have optus NBN and optus mobile. Since this afternoon Im not able to login. Game is called Rage of kings. However I can login with different ISP. Tried calling online chat and 24/7 tech team with no success. Any idea why its happening? 

fourtwenty

Man I've had this same problem all day with EVE. My internet connection is so bad now I can't log into anything on my computer.

Will be watching for a solution.

Highlighted

Online gaming issues

JohnMack

Hello 

So today I have been experiencing issues with connecting to online gaming servers. The weird thing is that every other aspect of the internet connection is fine (web browsing, streaming). I am having this issue on both my PC and Xbox. 

I am fairly certain that it has something to do with the modem settings. I determined this by hot spotting my phone to my PC, which got me playing online again without any issues. Turning off and resetting the modem and a firmware update didn’t help. 

The modem is a Sagemcom F@ST 3864V3

Any suggestions would be helpful

Thanks 

Re: Cannot login to game

PoistManties

Hey I've been experiencing the same!!! It started this afternoon after lunch. Internet and mobile both Optus but it's working with a different ISP. Also works with a VPN switched on.. 

Streaming and gaming issues

Ularin

Are there other people having issues with streaming and/or gaming.

I cannot seem to connect with my Netflix or to online games that I play, Eve Online or League of Legends.

I can use google and my Fetch TV internet channels work but that is all.

Re: Streaming and gaming issues

YESLAG

same

YESLAG

man optus is soooo crap when it comes to online gaming..

would love to go back to telstra, even the routing sucks when connecting to NA servers and they never bother to fix it

why does it route me to UK then to NA?

zack505

I also cannot log on to rockstar or Ubisoft, 

zack505

I also cannot log on to rockstar or Ubisoft, 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
22 Kudos
19 Kudos
12 Kudos