Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I can't connect to any game servers.

Farlø

Today i got home and tried to play Overwatch (nothing out of the ordinary). An error comes onto my screen and says i can't connect to game servers. So i try to log into League of Legends and the same thing happens. Then i to go onto  my Playstation 4 to  play somthing on there, and guess what can't connect to servers. Please help.  

Xbox Multiplayer not working but Live is

RhynoLane

Anyone else having problems connecting to multiplayer games on Xbox? Xbox Live signs in fine, but it won’t connect to any multiplayer games (Golf Club 2019/Apex Legends).

All the network tests on the Xbox say everything is ok, and reset Mac addy and modem a few times now.

please help!

Gaming "server timed out" message

psymon
Hi, I've been having issues with gaming and some websites since late last night, "server timed out" message. Has anyone got any info. Optus seem to be tight lipped towards their customers on this issue for some reason.

Re: Gaming "server timed out" message

SimonC

Yes there are/have been issues most of the day with internation site as per last post. Sure they are being tight lipped because they proberly don't know what the issue.

Solution

Re: I can't connect to any game servers.

Paddylee

Known issue. 

See Optus post here:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Network-Coverage/Slow-browsing-of-international-sites-on-Optus-netw...

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

can't login to any game

TerryT
From about 1 pm today, I can't login to league of legends. It keeps authenticating. But all the web page still works. I restarted all my devices but didn't help. I saw some other posts in Yes Crowd about the same problem. Does it have anything to do with optus network?

Re: can't login to any game

Bran

Optus the Broken!!

Farlø

I don't think it's that my internet speeds are as usual, i can watch youtube and do anythiing on the internet.

Paddylee

Youtube, netflix etc host content in Australia so your probably not having issues with that. 

Heaps of things currently dont work for people due to this fault. 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

Fortnite/Epic Games - Connection Errors?

NiNiNi

Hi,

I can't connect to Fortnite/Epic Games via my Optus cable connection or my Optus cellular connection. My wife can via her Telstra cellular data. All devices are fine on all other websites.

I have checked our router, tried on multiple devices. I am CERTAIN it is Optus servers. If I switch to a Telstra cellular connection it's fine.

Please advise when you will fix this.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
26 Kudos
19 Kudos
12 Kudos
10 Kudos
8 Kudos