Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor IanP
New Contributor

Re: How To Check Coverage In Your Area

Hello Matthew,

Thanks for supporting my complaint to Optus.

Unfortunately, Optus I think are not really listening and nothing will be done.

Fingers crossed.

Ian

RetiredModerator Steph_C
RetiredModerator

I completely understand where you're coming from @thesullies, this would be very frustrating - we do have WiFi calling available for some android handsets, if you're not interesting in the wifi talk app, which is in place of Home Zone, to find out more click here

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Willdb
New Contributor

I have an Optus mobile plan but 4g internet speeds are truly woeful. Very very irritating.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
New Contributor Willdb
New Contributor

Have seen no useful response. 4g performance here on Optus network is pathetic 

0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Willdb, if the coverage page does not shed any light, give Tech Support a call 24/7 on 131344. 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor YvesM
Occasional Contributor

Optus @ his Best .... 

ignoring Customers request.... and getting away with it !!!!!!

Optus you are a bunch of Thieves and Liars !!!!!!

0 Kudos
JustinB
Blog Author

It's definitely not the case that we're ignoring you @YvesM. I can see Phil has responded back to your other post here offering assistance.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Lucario
New Contributor

My address in Alexandria 2015 only show marginal coverage for indoor, how is this  converted to bms?  I don't have Optus account to do the speed test.

0 Kudos
Contributor JorgeB1
Contributor

coverage in Bexley postcode 2207 NSW is practically non existence let alone internet,as I'm typing this message the coverage I'm getting is H+  what the hell is that? not even 3G,, can't receive or make phone calls from my mobile  I'm using a Samsung s8 from Optus, I been asking to please check the tower in my area but Optus seems to not care, I have done the all the trouble shooting they ask to do but nothing change,coverage map shows I should be getting full 4G coverage but I'm not  come on Optus, I been a very loyal customer for years but wearing thin now,I got two mobiles and home internet with Optus  please help and do something about it 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor pinkninjat
Occasional Contributor

I was looking at a house in Campolina Avenue in baldivis yesterday and 4 of us on optus had zero reception in the house. I could not believe it, metro area and 2019. I contacted the local counselor and he advised that Vodafone and telstra had put up towers but optus was at least 12 months away and people has been complaining for years. What the? We transferred 6 phones from voadafone and now we may buy a house in the city that has no cover. The map says good for indoors for that street, literally had to stand outside, in the front yard to make a call.

0 Kudos