cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor UdonG
New Contributor

Re: How To Check Coverage In Your Area

Hi Guy In the 5 days since Tuesday we've had no problems with our signal. For 2 or 3 days following the outage last weekend our signal was poor meaning our security system SIM was not picking up a signal and therefore our security system was not working. Moving our control panel around did not improve things, but on Tuesday it all went back to normal. The control panel is now back in it's original place and the signal is normal.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Thanks for the update & glad to hear it's all working okay 🙂

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor savant
Occasional Contributor

The area is Black Forest

SA 5035

Telstra has better coverage. Not Optus. I see a new tower in Cumberland shopping center.

Is that Optus or Telstra?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Meg
RetiredModerator

If you enter the address into our outage page  it will show towers in the area, Savant. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Ok got that again Two years and still not fix huh. Have think about that TWO years LOL

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Meg
RetiredModerator

There are several towers in the area that you mentioned. One is having works done back on but is back on the air shortly. IS there a specific spot you need us to look into? Maybe send us a Private Message if you need some specific address details checked. Meg

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Its ok happy to discuss here

The effected areas are almost a few streets.

And I mean the entire length of the streets

Gordon Road

Byron road

Cowper Terrance

Addison Road

Emerson Road

So you have it all on the 5035 zone with low to 0 bars inside the houses.

Hope this helps you to bring it up to your Engineers

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Meg
RetiredModerator

Okay so I had a look on my maps and I couldn't replicate a low coverage issue for all those streets. Individual experiences in house may differ tho..Would you like to send me a Private Message with your service info so I can help look into your mobile coverage issues? Meg

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Ok please tell me how you like me to send you a private message I forgot

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Meg
RetiredModerator

I've sent you a Private message can you check and respond to that selecting Private Me4ssage and include your mobile account details, phone number and date of birth for privacy.

0 Kudos