cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Global Roaming in India

I am on $100 permonth plan with Optus for the past one year.  My plan includes 10 days of International roaming each month.

I was in India in November and december 2017.  I did not get roaming facility inspite of activating my roaming and buying roaming package. Upon contacting Optus ( from india) I was told that there is a known issue with cabling and hence International roaming isn't working in India ( in Nevember and december 2017).

I had to pay premium charges for calling Australia during my visit to India in November and December 2017

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Global Roaming in India

Hey @sarma

There was an issue caused that was in part caused by a break in one of our international links. You're welcome to send us a private message with your account details. We need your full name, DOB and mobile number. We'll see if there's anything we can do for you. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors