cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Emails multiple devices

Hello all, I am currently having issues receiving/sending emails across multiple devices Iphone, Ipad and PC, I keep receiving error message "The account is in use on another device" or "Mail server is not responding".

This has only started happening this week, no changes have been made from my end to any of my accounts which are set up as POP.

Any suggestions? 

Thanks for your assistance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Emails multiple devices

Sorry for the inconvenience, @serg19. We are already aware of the issue with Webmail (REF#22859280) affecting many customers at the moment. Our Support team are definitely working on this as we speak. Unfortunately, there is no time frame for resolution at the moment. Apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors