Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Email addresses

Hi, can you please delete two email addresses attached to my account. hidden and hidden 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Email addresses

@Caneriver Yes Crowd is a public forum and does not have access to customer accounts/orders.

If an email address is attached to your account for billing etc Optus won't just close them down.  So if you haven't do so already setup up a new email address with your preferred provider and register the new email address with your Optus account.

Once you have done that Please message Optus Support 24/7 from the My Optus app. If you do not have access to the My Optus app you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

I am not an Optus employee. If a reply helps please give a Kudos and when an issue is solved please mark as solved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Email addresses

Hi Caneriver, 

We can't assist with anything account related via the forum, you'll need to speak with our online support team via the My Optus app, or message our social media team on Facebook or Twitter.

0 Kudos