cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

D46
New Contributor
New Contributor

Email access

I cannot access my email account as I keep receiving a message saying that my username and password are incorrect.

I have checked both several times but still no luck.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Email access

@D46  Yes Crowd  is a public forum and not a direct support point for Optus.
Due to Privacy Regulations Optus Staff that are active in the Yes Crowd Cannot access or view customer accounts /orders.

Call 133 937 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week AEST/AEDST  ignore the prompt to dial 1 and wait for the options.

Please message Optus Support 24/7 from the My Optus app. If you do not have access to the My Optus app you can use social media to contact Optus Support, 
please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos
Aman_YC

Re: Email access

Hi @D46,  thanks for reaching  out to us here. 

If you have issues with your Optusnet email logins, then you may have to rest your password and also check if the email is still correctly provisioned.  

To reset your email password, this can be done in My Account or as mentioned here →  Click here.

If the issue still continues then you are best to speak with our Technical Support team via the messaging service to assist you further. You can contact  techs messaging from My Optus App. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors