cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Steven_YC

Re: Email I phone

@Wendylee1964 Thanks for advising, can you try updating the outgoing passwords via the email address in your settings? There will be an option of incoming and outgoing. You just need the outgoing to reflect the new/existing password and it should then allow you to get this working.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Wendylee1964
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

You are a legend you have solved my problem thank you very much
Steven_YC

Awesome to hear about this! - @Wendylee1964

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.