Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Wendylee1964
New Contributor
New Contributor

Email I phone

Hoping someone can help . Hubby and myself have I phones different ones mines a8 his a 7 .
Neither off us can send email if we are out from our Optus emails . We can send from msn or Gmail . We can receive them just can’t reply or send any
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Tina_YC

Re: Email I phone

Hi @Wendylee1964, thanks for getting in touch with us. Oh, that's odd! Just so we're on the same page, do you have trouble sending emails from your iPhone?

If so, please follow the instructions from our 'Using an email application with OptusNet email' guide for Mail for iOS (iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch). 

Let us know how you go. Tina. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Wendylee1964
New Contributor
New Contributor

Only while we are out . If at home on wifi it works
0 Kudos
Tina_YC

Oh, I see! If you head to Settings > Mobile, are you able to see the tab is switched on for 'Mail'? This allows you to use the mail server when connected to 4G Mobile Data. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Wendylee1964
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes it’s on
0 Kudos
Wendylee1964
New Contributor
New Contributor

This is what I get
Cannot send mail the server rejected one of the recipients addresses .
0 Kudos
Tina_YC

I'm afraid we're unable to view the image that you sent us, @Wendylee1964

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd. Therefore, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible. Tina. 

0 Kudos