Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor Taylor12
New Contributor

Data not working on LG G4 from Canada

Hi! I'm travelling from Canada to Australia, and purchased a prepaid SIM card for my LG G4 phone. I unlocked the phone from my Canadian provider, and I can call and text, but it doesn't let me use data. It says the network is unavailable, and I don't know how to fix it. Any help? Thanks!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Data not working on LG G4 from Canada

G'day Taylor, welcome down under!

We'll need to work out if the issue is with your Optus service, or mobile phone. Is there someone you could ask to test your Optus SIM in their phone? If you have the same issue, then Tech Support can check the service on our end. If you are able to connect to mobile data, then we'll need to troubleshoot the network settings of your handset.

Check out the APN settings in this guide and make sure your phone matches → Our Mobile Phone APNs & Technical Settings

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos