cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Paddycon
New Contributor

Customer service and the absence of it.

Optus fails to provide adequate service, In trying to get get in contact with them is robotic.. it a communications company that can't communicate.. now they have finally figured out that I refuse to pay for the crap.
And they still contact me remotely with automated calls and messages.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Customer service and the absence of it.

Hi Paddycon,

Just touching base if you still need assistance?

It sounds like you have some kind of billing dispute? Not paying a bill is likely triggering that automated contact.

Not great to hear you're having trouble getting in contact, there are several options including calling, leaving a message, chatting, via Social Media etc.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Paddycon
New Contributor

I still need assistance.. I have spent another hour of my life wasted calling optus yesterday, to bo told, yes there is a problem with the service in the area and a new tower is planned in 4 to 6 months time to fix the problem.. I go on line to check the status of coverage and it stated that the coverage is great (BS). Optus offer me a 15% discount to stay with them, and then the agent just said I have to go and hung up on me.. NOW I cant even msg optus through the app, it appears to be blocked and cannot reach the server..
I don't understand how a company can operate in this manner.. so YES I need Assistance. Thank you.
0 Kudos
New Contributor Paddycon
New Contributor

Will it take 5 working days to get a response to this msg?
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That's odd about not being able to leave a message, are you able to try a different browser, clear your cache and temporary internet files, use a private/incognito browser, etc. or contact the Social Media team? 

We don't have visibility of or access to customer accounts here on our public forum.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos