Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
benoitlag
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Cannot send email via home NBN wifi anymore

Something has changed with nbn wifi recently. I cannot send Optus account emails  anymore via my iPhone, iPad or MacBook when connected to wifi. Emails can still be sent via mobile network. Is there a new outgoing server setting?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jack_YC

Re: Cannot send email with home NBN wifi

Hi @benoitlag, we're aware that some customers may be experiencing issues accessing their Optus email service. Our team have identified the issue and aim to resolve it as soon as possible (ref: 23908588). We appreciate your patience, and apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
rmugnier
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi , many people have the same issue.cannot receive or send emails.loging onto the optus portal does not solve the issue.cannot delete emails.saying target does not exist.
0 Kudos
benoitlag
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thank you @Jack_YC, keep us posted please.
0 Kudos
benoitlag
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

@Hi @Jack_YC , are we closer to a solution on this issue? It has been more than a month since I have been able to send optusmail emails via my NBN connection.

0 Kudos
Kyri_YC

Hey there @benoitlag. It's not great to hear that you are still having some Webmail issues.

The fault reported a month ago has been resolved at this stage. Have you continued to test out the nesccsary Webmail troublehsooting?

If you continue to have troubles, I recommend getting in touch with our support team via the My Optus app, as they can look to investigate this issue further from there.

Alternatively, if you are having trouble getting through via the app, feel free to message our teams on Facebook or Twitter, as they can look to assist with this issue as well.       

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
benoitlag
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I am still experiencing the same issue despite reinstalling optus mail account. So no, this problem has not been resolved. Trying my luck with Optus tech support 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors