Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
LeighMB
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can I view a network fault ticket?

So I've registered for updates on a network fault issue, and I have been sent the fault ticket number.

Is there any way I can see the fault ticket to check for details of the issue and progress on resolution? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jack_YC

Re: Can I view a network fault ticket?

Whilst you can't view that fault ticket yourself @LeighMB, you'll be sent updates to the number you registered with. 

You can also send our technical team a message via the My Optus App or Messaging page and quote the fault number there. They'll then be able to provide you with some more info. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Can I view a network fault ticket?

@LeighMBBe aware that the info you get can be late aka it's fixed the day or two after it has been fixed or the info may say that the plan is to fix it by a date and it is not fixed until a few days after this or in one case it was fixed a week after.

I would advise testing every day in the morning before 9AM and then after 5PM as it it's not an emergency then the work can be carried out during the day if it does not affect allot of people or at night if it does, but the updates only come out once a day.

If the issue drags on then I suggest making a formal complaint via the Optus web site for re-reimbursement of the costs of the plan you are on for the duration of the fault as it has impacted your service that you paid for.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors