cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Jamsmash015
New Contributor

Can I use an Optus X Sleek (Locked to Optus) on the Coles Mobile pre-paid service?

Hi, a couple of months ago I purchased the Optus X Sleek locked to Optus and I haven't activated anything, I have been using the blank sim with no number. Can I use this phone on Coles Mobile as they use the same network (Optus) or do I need to unlock my device?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Moderator Marie

Re: Can I use an Optus X Sleek (Locked to Optus) on the Coles Mobile pre-paid service?

Hey @Jamsmash015,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

You can certainly use this device with a Coles SIM card as the phone is located to the network and not the provider.

Hope this helps. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Jason_A31
New Contributor

Re: Can I use an Optus X Sleek (Locked to Optus) on the Coles Mobile pre-paid service?

Will an Optus locked phone work with OVO as they also are on the Optus network, I just purchased a pre paid plan.

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @Jason_A31, you'll have to try this with the  SIM card from OVO. If this doesn't work you can unlock your handset Here . Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors