Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Boneshaker
New Contributor
New Contributor

CELL ID 25467442 ISSUES

Big shout out to Optus for updating their network almost 2 years ago and moving the tower a further 5kms away. Since the update I have had to buy 2 new mimo out door antennas, 2 new modems & 2 towers for a total cost of $2000.

Now I have fixed the broadband reception issues at my own expense and connect with a satisfactory

RSRP -76dB

RSRQ -8dB

I am now getting a blistering 1.5Mbps download speed and 17Mbps upload.

I have fixed my end - can you fix yours?

*When i wished i could wind the clock back 30 years - I meant AGE - Not internet speed !!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Nard_YC

Re: CELL ID 25467442 ISSUES

Hi there, @Boneshaker

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your connection speeds. We recommend checking our Network Status Map for any issues reported in your area.

If there are any issues reported, you'll be able to click "Keep me posted" to register for updates. If no issues are reported, you'll be able to click "Report an issue" so our Network Teams can investigate. 

If you're needing any further assistance after trying the above, you can Message our 24x7 Experts via the My Optus App.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Boneshaker
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: CELL ID 25467442 ISSUES

The Network Status claims it's all OK - so I would say that isn't working either.

speed test record.PNG

0 Kudos
Top Contributors