Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Brisbane Bad Coverage

Hi Everyone,

I am noob here, and new Optus customer, I am experiencing very bad coverage in Brisbane CBD, at the following point.

Level 1 190 edward street indoor

central station, indoor.

and railways beteween Yeronga station to Fairfield station

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Brisbane Bad Coverage

Hi there Jackyq,

Welcome! To both Optus and Yes Crowd.

Have you had a look at our network coverage map to check the various locations?

If you need a hand with this, please let us know what device you use.

You can also check out the Optus Coverage Commitment here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Thanks for your reply

yes I do understand how to check that, and my daily activity is covered, I just want to point out that even I am in the coverage, the receoption/signal is still bad for my device, even its showing full signal but still I sometimes can not connect to internet, I am using Mi MIX 3 as my primary phone, previously I use Telstra/Lebara/TPG with this phone, did not have any problem at all.

Regards

Jacky Qin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for clarifying 🙂 

When you entered your IMEI number on the network coverage map, did you device come up?

If it's showing full signal my next suggestion would be trying your SIM in another device to see if there is a difference.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos