Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Carlo35
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Bad reception

So for a few weeks now my coverage at home has gotten worse and worse!! The building manager says that Optus has put a new 5G antenna on the building and now even friend on Optus cannot get reception in my home!! I live in Rosebery and before i always had FULL reception!! 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Tina_YC

Re: Bad reception

Hey @Carlo35, thanks for getting in touch with us. Not great to hear that you're experiencing poor reception. 

I've taken a closer look at our Network Status page and can see there was a Mobile Fault but was resolved earlier this month (Problem Report: 23261464). Have you perhaps gotten around to resetting your Network Settings? 

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd. If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Carlo35
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

@Tina_YC Thank you for getting back to me. Yes I’ve done a network reset. Even the building manager can’t get reception. I’m having to leave my property to make a call
0 Kudos
Tina_YC

Thanks for specifying that for us, @Carlo35. In that case, can you please visit our Network Status Page > Enter your suburb > Report an Issue. 

Once that's done, a Technical case manager will then be assigned and be in contact with you as soon as possible. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Carlo35
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Absolutely! Thanks for letting me know what to do!
0 Kudos