Searching...
Highlighted

Appalling NBN speeds in Frenchs Forest

[ Edited ]
Etlobbob

My Optus Internet speeds and reliability since going to NBN in Frenchs Forest are appalling.

No decent connectivity all this week and have to use Telstra Mobile Hotspot for work everyday.

Why doesn't Optus advise of outages and offer service refunds?

Re: Appalling NBN speeds in Frenchs Forest

Jeneral__Pain

Speed degradation is not an "outage" as such, have you reported this speed problem to Optus?

Optus also relies on NBN to convey any "major outage" information to them, just like they did from Telstra Wholesale for DSL services.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Etlobbob

I do have outage problems all this week.

Optus know about it and do not notify people.

one neighbour got $100 rebate and one is getting a free dongle.

my chat was hung up on as I tried to follow instructions.

wait time for tech support call was 1/2 hr.

Really?

Ray_YC

No reported fixed outages in Frenchs Forest:  https://www.optus.com.au/about/network/service-status (which is where outages are made public)

You could try to log a fault?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos