cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor Merrillie
New Contributor

Anyone at Woy Woy noticed that their mobile bars have dropped from 5 to 2 over the past few weeks?

I have always had great Optus coverage at my home in Moana St, but for the past few weeks it hasn't been anywhere near as good as it was. I have also noticed the bars on my phone never go above 3 now, generally only 2. Pretty sure that work was done on the tower very close to our place only a few weeks ago, would this have something to do with it? Or are there more people using Optus in the local area?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Anyone at Woy Woy noticed that their mobile bars have dropped from 5 to 2 over the past few weeks?

Hi Merrillie,

We don't have any reported network issues at that location. Customer can check this on our site at anytime.

Generally work on a tower should improve the coverage, not the opposite.

Are other family members/friends/neighbours also on the same network experiencing the same problem?

Have you tried restarting the phone, resetting the network settings, trying your SIM in another phone, any other troubleshooting?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos