cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Alexandria 2015 internet issues

' My business has been without internet access since midday 05.10.18 - please confirm if outages are affecting Bourke Road Alexandria 2015 and PRIMARILY when services will be restored. I can no longer afford to pay employees to sit around doing nothing and the company has online obligations which are now overdue due to Optus! '

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Alexandria 2015 internet issues

Hey @NBFT - not great to hear you're having trouble with your service. I've had a look at Bourke Road and can see that we're currently performing maintenance work on the Cable Network in the area. The most recent work is expected to be completed tomorrow afternoon, however, there's further maintenance scheduled between 12/10-26/10.

While we're working on it, there may be some service interruptions, but we'll try to minimise this. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

That being said, not all of this work will be service-affecting, and you should see an increase in service quality once the maintenance has been completed. Appreciate your patience. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors