Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Sassine
New Contributor
New Contributor

4G signal in my area

Hi,

I recently got a wireless broadband modem, the one from vividwireless, and according to the optus coverage map there is a meant to be 4G coverage in my area. However, im barley getting one bar of service. 

I constanly get 2Mbps down and 0.05Mbps up which is very frustrating as everything feels like a lifetime to just open, espicially when a family of 8 is connected. 

I live in Llandilo of NSW 2747. 

I've been having internet problems ever since I moved here 25 years ago. 

What solutions do I have?

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
10000000000GB
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: 4G signal in my area

https://oztowers.com.au/Home/Query

They have put NBN towers next to you. They install the thing properly with a fixed antenna. Saves you working out where to put a coat hanger

0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: 4G signal in my area

Hey @Sassine - thanks for getting in touch with us. 

There's a number of towers located south of Llandilo however in your area they are spread quite sparse. That being said, there's still a number surrounding your area.

Can you please send me a private message confirming your full address? I'll take a deeper look into this for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos