cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Winner1001
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

1 bar in Brighton and Optus Technical people cant fix and told me to go to another provider

How can I escalate this to a Director at Optus when the engineers at Optus just give up and tell me to go away ?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
George_YC

Re: 1 bar in Brighton and Optus Technical people cant fix and told me to go to another provider

Hey @Winner1001, we've responded to your other Yes Crowd post 1 bar signal in Brighton on how to reach us for further assistance. 

We are always working around the clock to establish a strong network of contact solutions for our customers, and we’re determined to do whatever it takes to provide you with exceptional connectivity.

Please send us a PM on Facebook or a DM on Twitter and they'll be able to look into this closer for you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Winner1001
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: 1 bar in Brighton and Optus Technical people cant fix and told me to go to another provider

Thank you.

I don’t have Facebook or Twitter accounts because they don’t do enough to deal with misinformation.

That’s why I’m using Optus Yes Crowd to communicate with you.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors