Searching...
Highlighted

Videos in Nat geo app don't play

Rakaii

Videos in this app have never played! I do have a VPN but it's set within Australia, besides that, they never played before we had the VPN either.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail... Its really disappointing...

Re: Videos in Nat geo app don't play

GuyCS

Hey @Rakaii - not great to hear you've had trouble playing content on the Nat Geo App. Just to clarify, do you receive any error messages at all when trying to play a video?

Are you able to provide a screenshot of the issue so that we can get a better understanding? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Rakaii

Hi! thanks for following up! yeah it shows a pop up saying "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later" Ive attached a screen shot. Thats all it has ever said when ive tried to play a video.

Screenshot_20181011-115039.png

Wesley-J

Hey Rakaii - thanks for sending that through. Please send us a private message with your full name, DOB and service/account number so we can take a closer look at this? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo