Searching...
Highlighted

National Geographic App

Optus

Explore 129 years of incredible National Geographic content at your fingertips in a world-first app, exclusive to Optus.

To start exploring, download the National Geographic app today via the App Store or Google Play store.

If you have any questions, please comment below! 

Re: National Geographic App

JuanB

Tried. Downloaded the app. Tried registering my name. Says my number is not eligible although I have been Optus Post Paid for years. What a joke...

AlexRH

:/ That doesn't sound right @JuanB!

Were you still needing assistance with this? If that's the case, please chat with us HERE and we'd be happy to lend a hand!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Debflo

I have the same problem. Received an email from Optus with my mobile number stating I was eligible for the National Geo app, attempted the download and told my number was not eligible. Started a chat with Optus to remedy problem, was eventually transferred to an appropriate section which promptly ended the chat because I hadn’t responded - maybe 2 seconds had passed since transfer. Rubbish effort Optus, lift your game. 

Dan_C

Definitely not the experience we have in mind for our customers @Debflo. I have a feeling that there's an issue in terms of plan eligibility. We have a number of different plans some of which include similar inclusions but were released at a time when we were running a particular marketing campaign. Therefore we've either set you up on the non-promo version of the plan or there's another issue that needs to be looked into. The National Geographic app is available to Optus mobile customers on eligible 24 month My Plan mobile plans. Access to The National Geographic app is included in our entry level plan tier. Feel free to PM us with your details. We'll take a look.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Debflo

Happy to PM you with my details Dan C, how do I do that?

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

@Debflo, You'd just need to click on my moderator handle and you'll be presented with an option to send us a private message. We have instructions here if you need → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Yes-Crowd-FAQ-s/What-is-a-Private-Message-PM-and-how-do-I-send-one/.... Let us know once you've come through Smiley Happy

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dan_C

We've replied back @ Debflo. We'll chat with you there. 

shesapples

I am trying to register for the Nat Geo 30 day trial (I'm on a prepaid plan with Optus so not eligible for the real thing). I get to the Terms and Conditions page of the registration process and nothing happens. There is no "Next" button. So not sure that it is registering properly. I have ticked the two boxes to say I accept Terms of Service. Then.....nothing! Please help!?

Dan_C

@shesapples, you'd clicked on the 30 day free trial URL ? You'll need to enter your mobile number and you'll receive an SMS with step by step instructions.

If you're still having trouble, I'd suggest uninstalling then reinstalling the Nat Geo application.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo