Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

NatGeo verification email does not arrive

FrScoob

I’m trying to create an account for theNational Geographic app and the last step is to click on a confirmation link in an email that they send.

The email never arrives (yes, I have checked spam), and so the sign-in process is never completed.

so, I have 2 questions:

1. Is there a way to get around this, or is there someone I can contact to get help with it?

2. Does anyone know which email they send the verification link from, so that I can white-list it in my email account? 

Cheers!

Solution

Re: NatGeo verification email does not arrive

[ Edited ]
Ray_YC

Hi,

Just checking you first entered the verification code into the eligibilty page which then re-directed you to the Nat Geo create account page?

It comes from hello@nationalgeographic.com

If you're still having trouble, whitelist as you suggest then follow the steps again. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

FrScoob

Excellent. Thanks for that answer.  I whitelisted the site with the email address you gave me, and it worked like a charm!

[ Edited ]
Yannf

Hi FrScoop,

It seems like you might be the only one who can sort things out in regerds to receiving the verification email. I have whitelisted the email address in my outllook account but still nothing came through. Could ypu tell me step by step how you got it solved?

Regards,

Yanne

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo