Searching...

why am i getting bills for old account when I have moved to NBN with new account?

syedUddin

Hi

I have moved to NBN from my cable connection 6 months nearly.

Why optus still sending me bills on oldaccount?

They have  been sending new Account aswell as old account??

this is disgusting!!

Re: why am i getting bills for old account when I have moved to NBN with new account?

petergdownload

Annoying perhaps?

Have you been paying both bills? Optus will normally get pretty active if you miss a bill, so if you're not paying your old bill and Optus aren't sending you nasty letters then it would seem to be a glitch. 

I suggest you contact LIVE CHAT and have someone look in to it properly (after all it will be your national credit rating that gets a black mark put against it potentially)

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Re: why am i getting bills for old account when I have moved to NBN with new account?

Shauna

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you @syedUddin. Were you able to sort this out through Live Chat since posting? Please PM us here with your phone number / account number, full name and date of birth if you still need assistance. Thanks once again for reaching out @petergdownload.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
104 Kudos
52 Kudos
29 Kudos
22 Kudos
18 Kudos