Searching...

weak white modem

lanceford

Hi,

Want to tell you I have solved my problem with the white Sagemcom Fast 3864OP v3 modem. Can now connect to my TV and Android TV box that is 24 metres away from the modem successfully. I had one computer technician come to fix the problem but he had no idea how to get it working, but charged me $132 for his effort! I then went to local Tower I.T. computer shop and they sent Terry their technician out to solve the problem and in less than 30 minutes he had the modem working as good as my old Netgear DGND4000 modem router did before I changed to the NBN FTTN for a fee of $125 which I was only too happy to pay after all the wasted time and frustration this modem has caused me. It sure helps if you can  get a good technician. So grateful to you Terry, well done!

Regards, Lance Ford

Re: weak white modem

Ray_YC

Thanks for sharing your story, Lance!

Any insight for our members on what magic Terry the Tech performed on your modem? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

weak white modem

lanceford

Hi,

I asked Terry what he actually did to get the whited modem to work correctly but he just smiled and said he changed some settings and I just left it at that, so I am not sure what he did, but I am happy it now is working ok.

Regards, Lance Ford

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
66 Kudos
27 Kudos
26 Kudos
24 Kudos
17 Kudos