cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
ice
Contributor
Contributor

wall socket to nbn could be faulty ,it could be just the sockets.

i may of possible found a fault in some sockets they could or may affect your nbn signal,if you had the old socket that used to be for the wall phones your notice  an  extension  socket you can buy so you can run the ADSL cable to the NBN modem , well my old one i notice two metal strips only on the male side that plugs into the female side,also i notice  the hole where the NBN socket from the modem goes in had only two  bits of copper wire, where the new one got 4 bands where the hole is where the NBN side goes in from the modem, immediate my speed was a little  faster, because there was more copper wire meeting the modem side. its just ten bucks from jb hi-fi or an electronic shop its not a  NBN fix but it helps when you notice you got slower speed

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: wall socket to nbn could be faulty ,it could be just the sockets.

Hey @ice, we've replied to your other thread → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/NBN/how-do-we-update-Sagemcom-Fast-3864AC/m-p/321892#M8988. We've just asked you to PM us with your account details. We'll be able to answer all your questions there! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos