cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

update

I live in Nottinghill,,Vic,I got mail of notification that nbn will be available from March, 2020. I would like to know when the update is available. The speed of ADSL is really low.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: update

Hey there @zhangty, awesome to hear that NBN is now available in your area! 😀 

Generally we'd let you know when your home is ready to be connected, or you can check your address on our website here

If it's all good to go, I'd recommend taking a look at our available plans and picking which one suits your home the best. 

From that point you can sign up and we'll take care of the rest! 

More information can be found on the connection process here

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Actually, I set up an ADSL plan last year, so l'd like to know how to change the current ADSL plan into an NBN plan. I asked the building manager who said that I could contact you directly. But it was failed when I tried to change the plan online. It noticed that my service number can not be found. Could you tell me how to change the current plan? And maybe the ADSL port should be changed into fiber. Does Optus provide this service? If so, how can make an appointment for it? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @zhangty

It's great that you want to make the change to NBN

At this point in time, we are currently handling vital and critical enquiries like no connection or financial hardship due to COVID-19, to find out more about this you can visit our COVID-19 Page

I can appreciate that this isn't ideal, however, please contact us again after April 30th and we'll be able to assist you with your request. For your own peace of mind, please know that we're also doing the following: 

- Until 30 April 2020, customers can request to put their current monthly Post-paid mobile service plan charges on hold for 90 days should there be no current need for the service (please note that additional charges such as device repayments and extras are not included and will continue to be charged monthly during this period)

- Waiving late payment fees for all our customers until 30 April 2020

- Stopping disconnection and credit collection activities until 30 April 2020 Thank you in advance for your understanding. 

Stay Safe

0 Kudos
Top Contributors