Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
wael_ag
New Contributor
New Contributor

switching to NBN billings

hi,
last month i swithced to NBN at home.
this month i recived 2 invoices for internet, one for my old basic broadband internet (increased amount), the second for my new NBN internet for the same period as detailed in both invoices and same land phone number.
but in mybills  at member service area it shows Current Balance: $5.54 instead of bill total .

my questions :
1- how can optus invoiced me for internet twice ?
2- what is the amount should i pay; the one in the invoice? or that shows in the online as current balance ?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: switching to NBN billings

Swapping plans is always messy on bills at Optus. 

Do both bills ask you to pay an amount? Personally I'd pay the new Optus NBN bill.

Wait and see if you get any followup on the second bill. Or another one sent out as overdue next month.

But otherwise give Optus a call and find out what's going on

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Mike-N
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi wael_ag, 

We'll have to take a look at your accounts to see what you should pay. We'll make sure that you aren't billed twice for the same period. It sounds like you've received some credit to one of the accounts, possibly to cover the charge. If you would like us to investigate, please send us a private message confirming your phone/account number, full name and date of birth. Thank you 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
wael_ag
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yesterday I made a chat online with Mr Clayton from Fixed Billeng Department, He was very understanding and helpfull .
It seems that the problem solved by optus before i post here, but i didn't get the update till the chat.

I had to pay only $5.54 for the old account which is the differance between my old plan and new NBN plan dates.

Thanks to optus for the good service and followup.

Mike-N
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Fantastic news wael_ag 🙂 Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help with anything else in the future! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos