Searching...

setting up parental control on wifi modem

lennie52

Has anyone successfully set up parental control on their optus wifi modem ??

I have gone in and set up "rules" to limit the kids usage on particular days and times but it does not seem to work at all 

would include an image of our set up but not sure how to add the pic in here - sorry

Re: setting up parental control on wifi modem

Shauna

Hey @lennie52 - what type of connection/modem do you have? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

lennie52

It’s the black Optus yes branded modem Sagem ?? Sorry we have it mounted where it’s hard to get to 

Shauna

No worries, @lennie52

I'm not entirely too sure myself, however I've found a link to our website that has details and info for the Sagemcom modem.

http://devicehelp.optus.com.au/sagemcom/gateway-f-st-3864-mac-os-sierra/. Give this a go and let me know if you need further help so I can seek out another moderator to lend us a hand Smiley Happy 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
90 Kudos
54 Kudos
27 Kudos
20 Kudos
19 Kudos