Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
natant
New Contributor
New Contributor

sagemcom parental controls settings

I was wondering if the SAGEMON parental controls could be modified such that the durations can be set in 30 minute blocks instead of just 1 hour blocks? This would be REALLY handy.

I am using the SAGEMON software version SG4Y1T000031 and hardware version FAST5366TN-A

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: sagemcom parental controls settings

Hey natant,

My kids are still young enough where I haven't had to worry about this yet so I'm not sure.

Is this what you see? What have you tried entering?

Parental Controls.PNG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
natant
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ray_YC, I don't see the same window, I can only see the following in parental controls:

natant_0-1581853405774.png

And to select the "red" block out time, you just click on the green line to turn it red. The only problem is that the minimum interval time that can be selected is "hours" - not minutes. The option that you have is alot better as you can select down to the minute 😞

Any idea if SAGEMCOM could update their software on their modems to decrease the time interval (15minute intervals would be perfect) for parental controls? 

Cheers

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

At least yours looks prettier and fancier but yeah unfortunately not what you need.

What is the make of your Sagemcom? One of these or the 5366TN?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos