Searching...

parental control settings on modem

[ Edited ]
floyd100

Hi,

I am unable to configure the modem. The dropdown list of devices has my daughters Mac, but she seems to have added her name in brackets to the end of her device number.

So whenever I choose her device from the dropdown i get an error message - 'Please enter valid rule name: No special characters'.

Re: parental control settings

Ray_YC

We’ve optimised your post to help users better understand what the topic is about and your question to be answered more clearly by the Yes Crowd community.

What make and model modem is it? 

You may need to visit our Troubleshooting page and possibly chat to us for further assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

floyd100

its just the optus Sagemcom

Highlighted

Ray_YC

Chatting with us first is probably the best way to go, otherwise you have the option to restore factory default settings which deletes all settings in the modem.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
106 Kudos
39 Kudos
32 Kudos
13 Kudos
12 Kudos