Searching...

optus or nbn

annoyedoldie

can anyone tell me how I get optus to refund the time that I am unable to use the internet because it ceases to work?  

Re: optus or nbn

Jeneral__Pain

Are you logging faults when it happens? 

If you are, then call Optus on 133 937 and speak to billing, they'll be able to see the notes of where you've called up for faults and can discuss compensation. Please note, you are on a consumer grade service so there is no promise of refunds or credits, as its a "best effort" service.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Re: optus or nbn

Dan_C

Two things:

1) you'll have needed to raise a fault with us. You'll need to have a fault ticket, which states that outage start date

2) Contact us and we'll provide you with a pro rata credit for the number of days you've been without service.

Also note, if the outage wasn't resolved in the timeframe set by the customer service guarantee, you might be eligible for additional compensation.

For more info, head to ACMA website. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
101 Kudos
63 Kudos
26 Kudos
25 Kudos
18 Kudos