cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
dada2021
New Contributor
New Contributor

not able to connect my dvr to internet for watching my security camera by mobile phone

Hi There,

After I  install  NBN internet in our shop from Optus we are unable to access our security camera  by mobile phone.

is there anybody there to help me, please?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Serena_YC

Re: not able to connect my dvr to internet for watching my security camera by mobile phone

Hi @dada2021

Did you receive a new modem when you had migrated your service to NBN? It may not be possible to configure the new modems to enable remote access to your security cameras if you are using the newer modems. 

I have also had a look around for you and this was previously discussed in this post, in which some of our users had provided some steps which may be relevant to you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors