Searching...
Highlighted

non sales team

cek

i have had the unpleasant experience of having to deal with the Optus sales team to organise NBN connection.   the service has been pitiful to say the least.  the person i spoke to this morning had a very bad "i dont care" attitude.  sounded as if she was reading from a script and when asked questions there were long pauses, which led me to ask if anyone was still there.

has anyone else noticed how poor the customer service has become recently?

Re: non sales team

Jeneral__Pain

Sadly yes, I've noticed the same thing. 

Their live chat often is chatting to more than one person so you get pregnant pauses whilst they deal with the other person and bounce back.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

linuts

Her Name wasn't Linda was it ..... had a bad experience with that "lady"  I first put in my NBN connection order on the 7th June at an Optus retail store....Nothing.....Apparently Optus did not recieve it ....put another NBN  request in on the 14th   and after a session on Live Chat to make sure they had it, I was told that yes the order had been recieved  and i would recieve an email on the 21st with details and an order number...I still haven't recieved the email   So I once again used Live Chat to check why no email and was told in no uncertain terms to be patient and it would eventually arrive. Its now the 25th and still no email.

cek

Not Linda.   One lady with the name of Princess and a man by the name of 

Bernard.  Suggest you look at other providers.  I went to TPG on Monday , nbn tech coming coming Friday, modem being delivered today.  I have had text messages and emails constantly advising me and providing me with information.

down side was having to change my email address as Optus is only telco that won’t allow to keep your email address.  Am working through advising people of new email address and it hasn’t been anywhere near as onerous as I thought it would be.

short term pain for long term gain.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
111 Kudos
41 Kudos
31 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos