Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
McgJ
New Contributor
New Contributor

nbn will arrive in my suburb notification

Received nbn advices in mail to register for installation with 2 account numbers. I only have one account. Supposed to make the journey as easy as possible!  Tried to register but system did not recognise my account number. Went to Optus shop for advice, may well have stayed at home for the good it did.  Anybody else having problems registering? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: nbn will arrive in my suburb notification

@McgJ, what you've advised regarding the two account numbers does sound a bit odd.

The migration process is quite simple. Did we include a contact number within the correspondence you'd received from us?

You'd need to speak with our sales NBN migration team 1800083810 Mon to Fri 12pm to 9pm EST & Sat and Sun 9am to 6pm EST.

You can also speak with us on Live Chat Optus.com.au/livechat.

We'll process a new NBN order for you and ensure that your existing Optus broadband credentials are transferred to the new NBN service. We'll also arrange a date to disconnect your existing broadband service.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos