cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor disgraceful
New Contributor

nbn login details

what is the easiest way to retrieve my nbn login details?

my router did an update and froze, I believe the nbn went down part way through, so it lost all its information.

Optus used to be easy to get info from, now it sends you on a mission around a maze of automated crap and you end up back at the start no better off than when you started.

has made me seriously consider other providers when i move house in the next few weeks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: nbn login details

Have you contacted Optus via live chat? You should be able to just request the information and be done.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
New Contributor disgraceful
New Contributor

optus live chat is woeful from previous experience.

currently can not find an available "consultant" apparently

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Something does seem to be up at the moment with LiveChat. 

Usually I have little issue connecting (but the quality of the service does vary a lot). Usually its the quickest way to get stuff done at OPtus though.

Suggest returning tommorrow to try again.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi @disgraceful

We did have a nationwide outage yesterday evening that had impacted roughly approximately 96,000 of our Optus NBN customers. This is the likely explanation as to why you had so much trouble getting through. The good news is that service has since been restored. Did you want your modem log in details? That'd be your Optusnet email/username and Optusnet email password. We can always send that through to you if you like? Let us know.

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors