Searching...

modem to digital radio connection

hoggie

I have just been connected the the nbn and in that  process received  a new modem.  The modem is a Sagemcom gateway F@st 3864V3HP to which I am trying to connect a Sangean WFR-27C digital radio with wifi option to be able to play internet radio. The radio finds the wifi but won't accept the wifi password as I presume the modem has wifi protected setup(WPS). The radio asks to input a key (numeric) at the modem but I can't see how to do this as there is not option on the modem. Help please.

Re: modem to digital radio connection

Jeneral__Pain

WPS should be disabled by default because it's a security risk.

This sounds more like a problem with your Digital Radio.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Re: modem to digital radio connection

SillyGogo

WPS didn't work with my digital radio too. I manually enter the wifi passkey into the digital radio one letter at a time to get it connect to the wifi. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
103 Kudos
36 Kudos
31 Kudos
14 Kudos
13 Kudos