Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor farscape11
Occasional Contributor

link to member services to be able to edit attached email accounts

I used to be able to log into member services and see my linked email address and I could also edit them as well now I'm not able to do that is there a new link to do this

Thanks 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Contributor whattalkingyou
Contributor

Re: link to member services to be able to edit attached email accounts

You may be able to access this feature via https://memberservices.optuszoo.com.au/myaccount/ and signing in with your primary username and password.

---

Please note that I am not employed by Optus and as such any views are my own and the information provided is (at best) general only and does not take into account your dreams, aspirations or financial circumstances.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Thanks that the link I always use but now gives me an error then logs me out and according chat that portal is  dead 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

What type of services are the emails linked to i.e Cable, NBN, Mobile Broadband?

Only a very small portion of customers still use the Members services portal. Since our recent system migrations, all existing member services functionality has been moved to My Account You'll want to contact us to confirm that we've registered your contact email for My Account. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Yes i was on cable but have been migrated over to NBN, yes i do have a login to my account and all i can manage is give my service a nick name. I don't see any of the attaced mail address I have or a way edit them          

(My Account My Services Manage Choose A ‘Nickname’ For Your Service) 

when I login to member services i get "There is an error in the transaction server. Please try again later." and then logs me out. 

If all I want to do is look at my bill pay my bill or see how mch data I'm using theny MY account is the place to be  

0 Kudos