cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

huasong123
New Contributor
New Contributor

internet speed low

I have been with Optus NBN for a long time finding the there is no speed which is very frustrated if you can improve as a matter of urgency

0 Kudos
2 Replies
George_YC

Re: internet speed low

Hi @huasong123, I'm sorry to hear you're having some speed issues with your NBN service. 

Have you checked out our Optus nbn internet speed and drop-out troubleshooting page? 

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: internet speed low

@huasong123  what type of NBN connection do you have? if you are unsure of the type of NBN connection go to https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address and reply back.

if you run an Internet speed test are the results close to the quoted speed of your plan?

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors