Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
bluey1952
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

internet NBN

took about 15 minutes to login to yes crowd, have NBN never had this trouble just got worse and having trouble wifi to printer any solutions out there

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Kartika

Re: internet NBN

Hi @bluey1952 so that we are on the same page are you having issue with logging into YesCrowd or NBN slow speeds / connection issue? If it is a NBN issue then did you get a chance to check our → Network Status page for any reported fault in your area. Has any → basic troubleshooting helped.

If the issue still continues then you are best to speak with our Technical Support team via the → messaging service to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
bluey1952
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your reply, also having trouble reaching technician think I will try 4am in morning.  Message I got on my mobile not long ago was NBN in my area next week to do some maintenance and improve it apparently.

Gary 

0 Kudos
Kartika

No worries @bluey1952 sounds good. If you need a hand with anything else then just message us here. Till then stay safe.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
bluey1952
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thank everyone for your replies. It got so bad I couldn't use laptop so I went into Optus store and told them the problem and they were very helpful, looked up my plan and said I shouldn't have trouble ask me what modem and then said it is probable the problem and gave me a new one now it is great.  Hope that will help anyone else

Gary

Sarah_YC

Hi @bluey1952,

Thanks for confirming a modem replacement has helped sort this out for you.

We're also glad to hear about your experience at an Optus retail store, thanks for sharing it with us here, it's much appreciated. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.