cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Captcha for Webmail

@uyfa wrote:

I switched back to Optus a couple of months ago, was told there was no contract or exit fees, now they want over $200 if I cancel.....totally dishonest.

I think you'll find that the $200+ is the modem payout fee. See FAQ.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi everyone,

We reached out to the team late last week and only received a response from them this morning.

The review is now completed and Captcha was disabled & retired on the 16th of November 😊

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hallelujah! Finally.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

I'd give you more kudos if I could.

it gets on my irrits when the moderators ask us to be generous with kudos

EVERYONE - give him a kudo

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, Ray_YC,

It wasn't your fault No one here could have done anymore or achieved anything better or faster. Keep up the moderating. Keep your head down and all the best with those powers that be!

Top Contributors