cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Steven_YC

Re: email login

Hey @cmccowie - Thanks for sharing this with us here.

I have flagged this with our team for you as feedback. There presently is an issue which our technical team are trying to address. I apologise about the inconvenience that this causes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
AndrewC1
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: email login

@cmccowie  Please have a read of the following mega thread about the captch cluster foo bar that optus rolled into prod and then took a long time to fix:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/NBN/incorrect-CAPTCHA/m-p/634117#M24406

You are not the only one who has had problems in the last two weeks and you got the standard optus QOS script.

Good luck in getting any traction.

0 Kudos
AndrewC1
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: can not login to email on standard only secure

There still seems to be a problem with the captcha, but not potentially affecting as many people as before there have been a few posts reporting issues since the last Optus mod post on this thread.

0 Kudos
jawsjaws
Contributor
Contributor

Re: can not login to email on standard only secure

there are other threads on this topic.
However, it seems to have been fixed this afternoon
jawsjaws
Contributor
Contributor

Re: incorrect CAPTCHA

Webmail seems to be working as of this afternoon WITHOUT Captcha.

No advice from any moderators or Optus - but that is normal poor (almost non existent) customer service - from a customers point not from any internal Optus KPIs (performance measurements)

jawsjaws
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Captcha for Webmail

Webmail is now working this afternoon WITHOUT Captcha.

BUT - no advice from Optus - status quo on (nil) customer service

AndrewC1
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@jawsjaws100% agree and it gets worse if you dig into how the senior mods give qudos and give answers to responses that are essentially go ask on myapp or facebook or...., hwich are NOT answers.

BUT it does keep the KPI's for the team and their training of staff they look at a good rating when the managers look at the reports for how yescrowd is working. It also shows that the system is broken on Optus are not trying to help end users.

YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

You'd think they'd be eager to report that the problem has been fixed. Guess not 😕.

AndrewC1
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@uyfaThe vast majority of responses are from a databse and/or set of scripts as if they cannot be resolved it is either a) escalated into the either or b) Try another area.

Have a look at the contract you got when you signed up to confirm what if any penalties there are. If you do not like it then make a formal complaint about the service via the following optus page and indicate you want out of the contract without any penalties, but be aware it will take in all probability the full 2 + 10 days for someone to physically call you.

https://www.optus.com.au/support/feedback-and-complaints/make-a-complaint

0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@uyfa wrote:

I switched back to Optus a couple of months ago, was told there was no contract or exit fees, now they want over $200 if I cancel.....totally dishonest.

I think you'll find that the $200+ is the modem payout fee. See FAQ.

0 Kudos