Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Captcha Code for webmail login

I agree this is pathetic as nothing has been resolved after so many wks now
angelic14
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: can not login to email on standard only secure

In the future can means months, years away and thats not good enough. I have not been able to sign into Optus webmaill coming up 3 wks now this is so pathetic
Chad-Jo
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Why do l now need to put Security Code in every time l log into my e-mail account is any-one else having same problem did change my Password twice thinking this would help no difference 😞

0 Kudos
Steven_YC

Re: E-Mail

Hi @Chad-Jo - Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We've raised this particular issue to our IT team for further investigation for all customers. At this stage, we don't have a concrete ETR of when it will be resolved and we apologise. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Chad-Jo
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Has been fixed thanks 🙂 

Tags (1)
Chad-Jo
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Spoke to soon again having to put in security code to log in not happy might just go to outlook for my e-mails 😞 

0 Kudos
Chad-Jo
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Still having issue with security code each time l log in for my e-mails not impressed with not being fixed 

0 Kudos
Chad-Jo
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

still not fixed only worked once without security code not happy
0 Kudos
Jack_YC

Hi @Chad-Jo, as @Steven_YC mentioned earlier, our IT Team are currently following up on this matter. 

If you do have any further questions regarding your specific service, I recommend sending us a message via the My Optus App. We'll then be able to verify your account and assist further from there. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
cmccowie
New Contributor
New Contributor

email login

The new captcha feature is awful. It usually takes 2 or often 3 attempts to login.  Also, if you don't keep using the email page it logs you out far too quickly.

0 Kudos